Alabama Ear Nose & Throat Specialists is made up of a team of professionals dedicated to providing the best quality healthcare in a responsive and caring environment. Alabama Ear Nose & Throat Specialists is seeking a positive, mature, and motivated professional team member with excellent communication and computer skills. As a receptionist, you will be our practice’s first impression on our valued clientele. The position’s foremost responsibility is to compassionately greet all clients, and gather contact, treatment needs, and insurance information while maintaining confidentiality. Professional and friendly phone etiquette is required. The ability to quote and request appropriate co-payments is a critical part of this position. Medical practice office experience is appreciated but not required, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Greeting patients as they arrive
- Checking In/Out Patient
- Updating demographic information
- Verifying insurance information
- Collecting Copays
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with patients
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have proficient computer skills
To apply please send your resume to sgarner@alabamaentspecialists.