The earlier you recognize your hearing loss, the faster you can improve your hearing ability and restore your quality of life. A hearing aid evaluation will be completed after a comprehensive audiological evaluation is performed.
Studies show that untreated hearing loss can cause social difficulties, including memory loss and auditory fatigue. Appropriate hearing aids are proven to have a positive impact by bringing ease and joy back into your daily life.
Would a hearing aid benefit you?
- Do you think people mumble?
- Do you often need people to repeat themselves?
- Do you experience a ringing (or other noise) in your ears?
- Do you have trouble hearing on the phone?
- Do you need the TV or radio turned up to a level so that others complain?
- Can you reliably hear warning systems like doorbells, smoke alarms, etc?
- Do you get tired from concentrating while listening to others?
- Do you stay at home to avoid social situations?
If you are suffering from hearing loss and would like to find a solution, contact Alabama ENT Specialists today to schedule an appointment. Once your type and severity of hearing loss has been diagnosed and you have been medically cleared by one of our ENT physicians for hearing aids, one of our audiologists can recommend appropriate hearing aids for you.
Regain your independence and increase your quality of life with hearing aids from Alabama ENT Specialists today. Contact us today to schedule your initial appointment. For more information, visit our blog page!