Your first visit to Alabama Ear Nose & Throat Specialists involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can even save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Alabama Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists does not discriminate.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What to Bring
Please bring with you a list of your medicines, driver’s license or government ID, health insurance card, and a method to pay your co-payment.