Your first visit to Alabama Ear Nose & Throat Specialists involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can even save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Alabama Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists does not discriminate.
Patient Forms Online
You can now complete your patient forms on your PC/computer! No more printing, writing out, and scanning. Click the link below to complete your forms and submit them electronically.
Patient Forms Download
You can still print out the forms and bring them to your next appointment. 1. Download the patient forms. They are interactive PDFs that allow you to complete it right on your computer.
2. Download the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. This is the program you’ll use to fill out your forms. 3. Once the program is downloaded, open your patient forms in the program, complete your patient info, and SAVE the file as a PDF to your computer once complete. 4. You’re all set! Take that PDF and send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll confirm we’ve received it with all details filled in.
What to Bring
Please bring with you a list of your medicines, driver’s license or government ID, health insurance card, and a method to pay your co-payment.