Licensed Practical Nurse
Alabama Ear Nose & Throat Specialists is made up of a team of professionals dedicated to providing the best quality healthcare in a responsive and caring environment. Our otolaryngologists are all Board certified with decades of experience in the profession. Alabama Ear Nose & Throat Specialists is searching for talented and passionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our team. We have Full-Time opportunities in our clinics. This is a Monday through Friday day shift position with holidays and weekends off. Our nurses receive a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and 401k plan. If you are searching for an opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve, we want to talk with you!
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Ability to perform basic tasks of taking vitals, assisting physicians in exam rooms, telephone messages, and working in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the work environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursue activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited LPN nursing program
- Must have a valid LPN license in the state you are working in
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with patients and family in a respectful, warm way
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time, as well as lift patients and medical equipment
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in dealing with difficult situations
- Must have proficient computer skills
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]